Wednesday, January 18, 2006

These are my confessions

In our Y there are about 20 treadmills and only 3 stairmasters. One hottttt woman is now using one of the stairmasters. She is easily in her mid to late 30s but man she is hot. Every time I look at her I add a few minutes to my workout. I thank her for making me spend extra time on the stairmaster.

As a side note, do women mind if a guy using the next machine is staring at you for 30 or more minutes as he sweats like a pig (not that it matters). Baby, if you are reading this, I am the devastatingly handsome guy who stares at you even when a football game is on. Call me. 1-800-HOTGUY.

6 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Yeah i'd mind. I'd ask you what your problem was. I watched a male friend of mine in action once at the gym. A cute girl was trying to do her ab workout, he started trying to chat her up, then returned to me and reported on what a bitch she was. I just laughed and told him to leave her alone while she was trying to do her workout without him bothering her.

yrautca said...

Why would you mind. He is obviously smitten by your beauty. You are rocking his pathetic existence.

Jennifer said...

Women feel vulnerable at the gym, I refer to my previous comments about being sweaty in spandex, they would generally prefer if you treated the whole situation like a bathroom and didn't acknowledge them any more than you have to. Not a single one of my female friends has ever willingly talked to a guy at the gym (with the possible exception of PP who would make friends anywhere), and they don't like being looked at either.
My advice is keep your eyes to yourself, if you'd like to subtly look at her, that's what all those mirrors are for.
If someone did that to me at the gym, I'd complain to the management about them, especially if I was paying to be there.

yrautca said...

Well to be honest I dont stare. I would never. I still think she is hot and yes I do put in extra effort when she is around but she prolly doesnt even know i exist.

berly02 said...

Stalker like qualites dude. Sorry to break it to you.

Lindsey said...

Yeah...I'd mind too. Being oggled is not a turn on. A brief look and maybe a smile is nice...otherwise I just think you're being creepy. :0)