I just ordered some silly book from the internet, it may be the key to all my weightloss needs. I'll let you know if it works.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ash and I are challenging eachother to a Biggest Loser style weight loss competition and we want you to see all the trash talk as it happens. Here's how to calculate: Week 1: 175 lbs Week 2: 170 lbs; percent: (175-170)/175 = 2.9% Week 3: 175 lbs; percent: (170-175)/175= -2.9% Week 4: 172 lbs; percent is NOT (175-172)/175 = 1.7%; the actual percent should be (X-172)/X = (170-172)/170 = -1.2%.
21 comments:
What is the book called?
It's called the Master Cleanse, it takes the plaque of your bowels. I don't actually think that I have any plaque on my bowels, but it can't hurt to make sure, right? Josh, Aaron's silly friend, does it occasionally and swears by it, so what the hey.
Everyone has plaque on their bowels. Apparently you can lose up to three or four pounds by getting it all removed at one time.
So strange.
Good luck with that.
well there you go, 3-4 pounds of bowel plaque! that's so damn gross.
heh. She resorted to this? Whats next for her I wonder. Seeing a shrink?
Just accept defeat this week and I will leave you alone until Thursday next week.
Mental unburdening doesn't count on the scale my friend and I will never concede defeat, NEVER! I'll kick all your asses fatties!
Oh, by the way, I thought of this blog when I was on my way home today, I saw an add with heart chocolates and a note saying, "Don't eat too many fatty!" and then a caption, "This kind of talk is never OK" or something like that, I laughed so hard.
Anyway, my bowel plaque won't be facing it's waterloo until next week as the book won't arrive until Thursday, but in the mean time I'm eating lots of all bran, and like the poop down the toilet, you are all going down!
I would like to see you people telling stories of working out at the gym. THAT'S healthy. So far it seems only I hit the gym on a regular basis.
You have got to go and workout. Then you can eat freely and yet lose weight. And it's the right attitude too.
Darling I have been hitting the gym regularly, the only thing that breaks the gym boredom is my rage at the assholes who monopolize the equipment that faces the TV set and just sit there not exercising.
(I'd like to preface this by saying that I live in a very gay building and that I'm very queer positive and that my gym is on the top floor of said very gay building.)
I'm getting to the point where, if I have to endure any more insipid celebrity gossip shows with some asshole blocking me from using a machine by doing one rep every 15 to 20 minutes, we going to have a case of gay bashing on our hands!
You should ask them to get going. If they dont get it then you need to go see someone about it. At Y we have a 30-minute limit. Also, mostly the TV is either set at Food network or ESPN. So its all good.
I dont see why you cant boss around these gay guys when you are so good at bossing us around here.
Perhaps Lypo will be next for Jennifer...if the poor doc has time to suck all that fat out, i doubt it. Anyway, i hit the gym five days last week, and plan to do the same this week. And yes i am going to the Mandarin tomorrow evening, i'll think of you all fondly while scarfing down whatever i can get my hands on.
I've been trying to eat healthy, as well i've cut down on the booze. Or ... i've changed my booze of choice shall i say. I was a beer girl, now i'm more rum and diet coke girl.
Jennifer i think if Yrautca went to your gym he'd go see someone about the men monopolizing the machines. He seems to be a stickler for the rules. You should follow his lead.
It's just an exercise room in an apartment building, the way I see it there are 3 ways to solve the problem
a) let them monopolize the TV and politely ask them to sit on the floor b) get rid of the TV all together
c) turn all the seated weight equipment so that it faces away from the TV
I have said something in the past, but I don't really like people and I certainly don't like to talk to them when I'm sweating my ass off and wearing spandex the two of those things together combined with the annoyance I feel towards these non-exercising TV watchers would probably turn a speech that was meant to start out like, "Excuse me, I'd like to use that piece of equipment at some point." into "Get your skinny bitch ass of that seat before I beat you silly!" and let's face it, I'd be the one evicted wouldn't I? It's the one draw-back to working out at your own building, gym rage is really frowned upon.
you wear spandex. May i get a picture of that next time i am down :)
ooooh Jennifer. That ENTIRE post (every single word of it) was highly erotic. I wish I was one of the gay guys working out in your building.
Well, sometimes I wear spandex, sometimes I wear the nasty undies you left at my place the last time you were staying, you know, the boys y-front style undies with the skid marks on them? Would you like a picture of that too? I think so!
Actually, I just had an awesome idea of a way to motivate Ashley to try harder in this competition. Why don't I make those disgusting underwear you left at my house the prize next week, Ash if you don't want me to mail Yrautca your gross underwear, you'd better win!
Now I almost wish Ash wins. I will start eating junk food and drink beer all night. Please win Ash, please. I beg you. I am too young to see skid marks on your underwear.
You know what? I have heard about the plaque as well. One of my former coworkers used to do a "cleansing" thing every so often.
Hmmmm.
You know...I just found out that my gym membership has expired. :0( and even worse...the cost of renewing it has gone through the roof. So...I am improvising for the moment. I'm walking everyday during lunch (at least 1/2 a mile...more if I have time). And when I get home...I'm working out with hand weights, videos, etc. My apartment complex has a gym I can use...I just need to find the best time to get in there.
Good for you Linny, some people think you need to belong to a gym to get fit which is bullshit. Park your car further and walk, or better yet don't take the car at all, take the stairs instead of the escalator....silly stuff like that.
Why do i always leave my underwear at people's houses. When i moved, Dawn's dad found my thong in the driveway and when i housesat for them her dad found my underwear beside the computer. I must have had a shower and put my stuff down and never picked it back up. It was hilarious, cause he was the one who kept finding them.
Don't forget the time you left your undies on the coffee table of my apartment when my roommate had all his guy friends over! I think those where also nasty granny undies.
I think Yrautca has some sort of girl-sweat fetish! Do you even have any weight to lose Yrautca? Or do you just want to hear all about our sweating the pounds off?
Girl-sweat fetish? No. I have other fetishes though, one of them being that I like fat girls. Hence the attraction.
My other fetishes are over the top and I dont want to scare you homely girls away.
I'd like to hear at least one fetish....
Post a Comment