Well i must say i was a bit of a champ last week...or so i thought until i read yrautca's workout schedule. I went to the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only completing 45 mins of cardio, but hey at least i went. I also went Friday and lifted weights for 45 minutes & did some abs and to finish off the week i went on Saturday for more cardio. I will have to alter this schedule as i usually lift weights at least 3 times per week, however i will admit i had not done that in about a month and getting back into it is a pain in the ass. My muscles ache and it still hurts to laugh in my tummy area. I actually had not planned on lifting weights that day it was by fluke that i did. All the cardio machines upstairs had been taken so i was going to the downstairs area and passed the empty weight room. I figured i could not make an ass out of myself when i was alone in there so i gave it a shot. It's embarassing after not lifting for over a month...my arms shake and i can not lift what i should be able to so it's more out of embarassment that i have avoided it.
I started my meal plan yesterday, takes me a while to get going on these things so not sure what my weigh in will look like this week as i just started eating healthy, but we'll see. Jennifer apparently pigged out over the weekend cause she's gluttonous so maybe i'll be ahead this time :)
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ya, no shit....you work hard at the gym and when I saw Yrautca's workout schedule, my eyes almost popped out my head. At that rate, he'll only be a contender for 3 weeks...Ugh. I loathe men's motabolism....
PP, problem is consistency and beer. I will workout like this for a week or two but then one weekend will drink and smoke cigarettes and my routine would fall apart. That’s my problem.
LOL!! that's everyone's problem...I dont fault you for that. you're human...
Yrautca,
You should build one day a week into your diet where you can drink and smoke, like Ash's diet. I always allow for one meal out a week. That's the point of weighing in on Thursdays, so that you can be a bit bad on the weekend and then have time to make up for it by the weigh in. If you're too hard on yourself then you'll never be able to keep it up.
I know this is lame, but I've been tracking my progress with stars on the calendar, every day I go and work out I put a star on the calendar. Then if I have a bad day, or two or three, I look at the calendar and notice that over the course of the month I've actually done really well and a day or two of goofing off is no big deal. Then I get back on the horse and go back to being good again.
I love your gold stars....They dress up the place. LOL!
Post a Comment