Jennifer here's the formula. I dont know the weights so I cant really do the calcs, unless you email them to me.
Define your lowest weight achieved thus far as X. you can only have a postivie percent when you go below X in a week. As long as you stay above X, you get a negative percent even if you have lost what you gained BACK.
Example:
Week 1: 175 lbs
Week 2: 170 lbs; percent: (175-170)/175 = 2.9%
Week 3: 175 lbs; percent: (170-175)/175= -2.9%
Week 4: 172 lbs; percent is NOT (175-172)/175 = 1.7%; the actual percent should be (X-172)/X = (170-172)/170 = -1.2%.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm gonna give Jennifer my weight each week.
Math hurts my head. ;)
Do did I win this week???
I don't feel I should, I mean, I only lost a pound.
berly, you won you fat cow.
Post a Comment