Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another Setback

Tuesday night I couldn't sleep. At 2am I got out of bed and headed for the freezer. I pulled out an ice cream sandwich (the yummy kind that is two chocolate chip cookies with ice cream and chocolate chips stuffed in the middle) and devoured it. I normally wouldn't even have such a thing in my house but the people who lived here before me had bought them and left them behind "in case I wanted them." Oh, and did I mention I also ate a giant waffle cone filled with ice cream on Sunday... and on Monday I did the same (this time the cone was also covered in chocolate and sprinkles). And now today is Thanksgiving... who knows how much I'll eat today (at least turkey is healthy, but I can't say the same about pumpkin pie). Heaven help me!

Get me back on track girls!

1 comment:

Miss Ash said...

It's ok, it's now a new week. I bought some Hagen Daas as it was on sale...what the fuck was I thinking???