
It helps to weigh it naked.
Ash and I are challenging eachother to a Biggest Loser style weight loss competition and we want you to see all the trash talk as it happens. Here's how to calculate: Week 1: 175 lbs Week 2: 170 lbs; percent: (175-170)/175 = 2.9% Week 3: 175 lbs; percent: (170-175)/175= -2.9% Week 4: 172 lbs; percent is NOT (175-172)/175 = 1.7%; the actual percent should be (X-172)/X = (170-172)/170 = -1.2%.
12 comments:
Nice undies. I've got my meeting at 4pm so I will get weighed then. I wish I got weighed first thing in the morning though!
Please don't ever be naked again.
Ashley's at a conference this week and then she's coming to my place where I'll be feeding her as much as poosible. I didn't lose, In fact I'm so sick at the moment that I took a cab to class yesterday and I didn't go at all today. My nose is running out of control, I can't hear out of my right ear and I can't breath.
I lost 1.4 pounds. I didn't mean to though -- I'm trying to stay the same. Hmmm... I'll have to see what I need to change. But, yay for me anyway!
I lost over 2 lbs. I started WeightWatchers on Tuesday so technically I should even weight myself until next Tuesday. I will change my WW weigh day to Thursday.
WW is a good system and their online tools are awesome. I learned that a lot of my regular meals that I thought were healthy actually wiped out my daily points quota. I am learning about other healthier choices. They have loads of good material online.
I wouldnt be surprised if by Tuesday I am down 5 lbs. I am still working out and stuff.
I think Ash, jenni, and lindsey should resign right about now.
2 pounds since Tuesday? Wow, seriously, I don't want to see you getting too skinny. But, you know, your weight fluctuates from day to day -- don't weigh yourself too often. I'm glad you're liking WW though.
SS, some of that might be water since I weighed myself after work out today - 30 minute run and 15 minute on stair master.
Dont worry, I will stop when I have a 30-inch waist - hardly skinny!
jennifer, its the poutine. I just checked the points for poutine on WW online. Holy crap dudes!
Poutine - 1 serving - 17 points
I only get 22 points in a day. No wonder!
I always weigh naked. It makes me feel better.
Ok..ok. I've been doing a lot of thinking over the last week and I decided that I need to get my act straight. Weather is nice right now..I have no imminent engagements to force me to crash diet. I can take my time and do it right.
I'm in.
Throwing around the term serving without qualifying it is pretty sloppy. What constitutes a 'serving' of poutine?
I think if I didn't lose any weight this week, it might be because I can't even breath well enough to walk to my classes. On Wednesday, I was so sick I took a cab. Thursday I stayed in bed. Today I only went because I had a test, and I brought a big thermos of tea to keep from hacking up a lung in class, I was so cold in class that I kept my coat on the whole time, I probably looked like I had a herion habit.
y -- 30 inch waist is too small for a guy. Stick with 32-33.
=)
Don't worry about Yrautca getting too thin, he's talking about his waist under his gut. You know how guys let their pants ride under their pot belly and then just let it droop over, that's what he means.
jennifer, I am sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you feel better soon. I only talk shit to motivate you guys.
SS, I am already 33. You are just into fat dudes, admit it ;)
jennifer, hahahahaha....you are so funny dude. You and Ash really need to get thair act together now because you guys started this blog.
Post a Comment