Thursday, September 07, 2006

Getting there....

So i have been slacking as far as the gym goes, though i have all my gear to hit it up after work tonight. I weighed myself after the long weekend just for the hell of it as i pretty much drank a two four and ate fried shrimp and chips amoung other things. So needless to say i was gluttonous and gained like 3 pounds. However.....these past 4 days i have been talking these herbal cleansing pills and eating all veggies and salads and am back down. I still need to lose 4 pounds before i can count any new weight lost. If i actually make a commitment to the gym and continue to eat this way then i'm rockin, watch out bitches :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fat and disgusting, and about to get on a train for 6 and a half hours to go and eat restaurant food and drink all weekend. Fat, fat, fat.
I'm thinking of joining some classes at the athletic centre at school next week, I just have to figure out where the athletic centre is.

Lindsey said...

I kept trying to comment on this damn thing all day at work and it kept freezing up.

What I was trying to say is that I'm going to start fresh Monday. My brother's wedding is in 3 weeks nad I need to drop a few.

yrautca said...

OK I have lost another lb.

Today I ran 5 miles non-stop after a long long time. It took me 47 minutes. There was this hot girl on the adjacent treadmill so that helped but I had already decided that I was going to run 5. I am adding a mile every week. Next week it 6 miles and I hope to finish it within 60 minutes.

I am feeling good but I have not been too careful with food. I have had pizza and such in the last few days.

Anonymous said...

I didn't go to my Weight Watchers meeting on Thursday so I have no idea how I did this week. I really need a new home scale -- Mine is way off. Plus, I'd like a digital one that tells me exactly what I weigh. I'm hoping I'll hit my weight loss goal this week when I go to my meeting. Then I will shift into full body toning mode. I got a gazelle exercise thing for my birthday but it was missing some parts. The missing parts just arrived today so perhaps I can start working it. I doubt that thing really works though...