Thursday, February 01, 2007
Shite
Alright so i totally fell off the wagon and decided to eat whatever i felt like. I didn't count the WW points and thus have gained 2 pounds. It's shitty because i was doing well enough losing a pound a week or so. I suck. I won't be around to weigh in next week but the following week after eating crumpets and tea should be interesting....oh and the crepes in Paris, so yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am down one pound. Getting frustrated because I am hungry and not losing much!!!
I am up .4 pounds. This despite being sick and having no appetite for a few days this week. But, when my health restored and my appetite came back it came back full throttle. I have literally been non-stop starving the past few days and I’ve really had to watch myself so as to no overeat too much. Ugh, I am hungry now just talking about it!
I didn't lose, but I also didn't have a weekend, or literally a moment to myself since Jan 22nd, so I'm not beating myself up about it. However, I will be hitting the gym this weekend and all of you should be afraid, very afraid.
Also, we have another prospective new member who may just be a really fierce competitor and have better math skills than Cousin Sarah who couldn't report yet because she's in England and all their scales only tell you your weight in 'stone'
THE WEEK FROM HELL PEOPLE. I can't post about it on my other blog b/c that's where the problem arose.
I've lost 3lbs this week...but it's from stress..plain and simple. I can't even think about it.
But that's ok. It's all better now.
cousin sarah gained 2 lbs. she's in england with no computer which is why i'm reporting this on monday. it's going to be a big bummer for her to have to lose 6 lbs before she can register any percentage, but maybe she likes a challenge, the tortoise and the hare, that kind of stuff.
lindsay, i suspect you're the winner this week, but you and berly would have to give percentages to be sure.
Post a Comment