Thursday, November 23, 2006

Up an lb.

I'm up a pound, no surprise since I ate most of my meals this week at a restaurant. I'm starting a new job nest week, so I'm trying to get my fun in while I have time. I'll be on a new more healthy routine with the new job anyway. Besides, I'm having a hard time feeling bummed about gaining a pound since I'm wearing a t-shirt that last fit me when I was 13. Also, this week my hygenist told me that I looked like I'd lost more than 45 lbs since last year - so there you go. I'll be in competitive form next week.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh and happy T.giving to all the Yanks, I hope you stuff your faces.

yrautca said...

Good job....




....with the excuse!

Jennifer said...

Ummm, you're up a pound too, Mr.I-gained-weight-because-I'm-so-thin...

Miss Ash said...

I'm the same...again no surprise. I have not been to the gym since we came back from our trip...first i was sick, then my vagina was sick :P