So it's been almost a week of trying to stay on track. I've been doing rather well lots of yogurt, veggies and such. I've also been exercising, riding my bike and swimming mostly, still trying to grasp onto every last bit of nice weather though i've seen the inside of the gym as well.
I've also layed off the booze to see if that helps at all and i've made it one of my 100 goals to be liqour free for one month. I did enjoy a plate of fried zucchini the other evening with Jennifer but that has been my only treat and damn it was good. If i'm dying for something sweet I'll have a protein shake from the gym or I bought some weight watchers desserts and some low fat chocolate ice cream treats. So far i'm feeling ok with it all though I better see some results next week at weigh in time or I will most likely be incredibly discouraged.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment