Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ash and I are challenging eachother to a Biggest Loser style weight loss competition and we want you to see all the trash talk as it happens. Here's how to calculate: Week 1: 175 lbs Week 2: 170 lbs; percent: (175-170)/175 = 2.9% Week 3: 175 lbs; percent: (170-175)/175= -2.9% Week 4: 172 lbs; percent is NOT (175-172)/175 = 1.7%; the actual percent should be (X-172)/X = (170-172)/170 = -1.2%.
2 comments:
Perhaps the Potato Festival will help you this weekend ;)
I have stayed the same, i'm ok with that this week. I've had an obscene amount of chinese takeout consisting of chop suey, fried rice and sweet and sour shrimp...oh and some pizza. I have been going to the gym, mostly concentrating on my cardio and I even jogged for 7 mins yesterday woo hoo!! I hate jogging. I will be heading back up there tonight after work for more cardio. PP and I went kayaking on Sunday as well. I'm getting there slowly it seems, but getting there nonetheless.
Very nice site! Catalog proactiv Direct merchant bank account services account commerce e instant merchant s10 with lamborghini doors Law firms and merchant accounts merchant card account hawaii Http www.bookcasesgalore.com source googleaw kwid bookcases Domestic electric ice makers ultram side affecks Best pill slimming Special finance auto merchant account Merchant account partner programs http://www.bodybuilding-and-atkins.info/Colt-merchant-account.html credit score bankruptcy credit report Compare vs tadalafil online levitra online
Post a Comment